Smart, compact space heating and DHW
The benefits at a glance
• Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
• Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
• Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
• Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
• Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
• Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
• Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
• Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
• Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
• Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV
• 2 models with input ranges from 12 to 125 MBH
• Pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves
• Fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump
• Exceeds Energy Star® Efficiency Requirements
• Suitable for altitude levels up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m