Conservationist Water Heater
FULLY AUTOMATIC CONTROLS WITH SAFETY SHUTOFF
• Accurate, dependable control system requires no electric connections. Fixed automatic gas shutoff device for added safety.
• Temperature adjustable up to 181°F.
• Maximizes tank life.
HEAVY GAUGE STEEL JACKET
• Finished with baked enamel over bonderized undercoat.
• Saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss.
• Complies with Texas and other districts requirements for NOx emissions less than 40 ng/j.
• Completely factory-assembled. Only gas, water and vent connections need be made. All connections are located in front and top of heaters for ease of installation and service.
• Low profile diverter furnished as standard equipment.
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE
• 150 psi.
MAXIMUM GAS INLET PRESSURE
• 14” W.C.
GREEN CHOICE BURNER
• New Eco friendly Green Choice burner for cleaner emissions.
• Allows for easy tank cleaning.