Vitocrossal 300 Boiler
The right choice for new construction or retrofits.
With its combination of high temperature capability, high mass (water volume), floor standing design, condensing stainless steel construction and modulating gas burner, the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the ideal choice for boiler retrofits or new construction. From homes equipped with high mass cast iron radiators, to homes with multi-zone high temperature fin tube radiators, and new installations with high DHW requirements –the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the best choice on the market today.
The benefits at a glance
• Compact, floor-standing gas condensing boiler from 19-199 MBH.
• High efficiency of 95% AFUE on all models.
• High temperature operation of up to 90°C (194°F).
• Inox-Crossal heat transfer surface – SA240 316Ti stainless steel heat
exchanger for efficient utilization of condensing technology – self-cleaning
effect via smooth stainless steel surfaces.
• Vitocrossal Pocket Design with wide water passage ways allow for system/
full flow applications. No dedicated boiler pump required and eliminates
• High water volume extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
• MatriX dome gas burner with 5:1 turndown ratio to ensure high efficiency
and extremely clean combustion.
• A self-calibrating Lambda Pro combustion management system ensures
optimum combustion efficiency at all times regardless of gas/air quality.
Simple commissioning with no field adjustments and adjusts to all fuel types
(natural gas and propane gas).
• Durable, reliable, and long service life with Inox-Crossal stainless steel heat
exchanger and high mass design.
• Multi-venting options and configurations with vent lengths up to 198’.
• Multi-boiler installation with 8 boilers up to 1592 MBH.