Vitocrossal 200 Boiler
A practical approach to innovation
With its distinctive mix of proven Viessmann technology and innovative features, the
Vitocrossal 200, CM2 takes a bold step forward while retaining the superior Viessmann quality you know and trust. The boiler combines unparalleled flexibility with maximum efficiency, making it your ideal choice for a new installation or economical retrofit in large residential or commercial applications.
The benefits at a glance
• Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner
• Wide modulation turndown ratio of 5:1 precisely matches load
• Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning
• Venting flexibility with installed air intake kit for direct/chimney venting (PP or stainless steel) up to 200 ft.
• Common venting up to four boilers
• Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG)
• Low inlet gas pressure capability (NG) as low as 4 in. of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures
• Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling
• No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through heat exchanger
• Generous heat transfer surface area/heat input ratio of stainless
steel heat exchanger maximizes heat extraction in compact size
• Vitotronic 300 control features a large touch screen user-interface with text and graphics for user-friendly operation; used as a single boiler control or as a cascade primary/secondary control.
• Seamless integration possible with building management systems