NeoTherm Hydronic Boiler
NeoTherm is a direct vent, sealed combustion, condensing hydronic boiler with 95+% thermal efficiency that modulates with a 5 to 1 turndown. It features an ASME stainless steel heat exchanger, NeoTherm HB - Commercial - Condensing Hydronic Boilers spark ignition system and low NOx emissions (less than 10 ppm), for a package that's easy to use, and easy on the environment.
NeoTherm is built standard with the new LAARS Integrated Control System℗ that puts the ignition control, temperature control and high limit in one user-friendly device that does it all with an easy to use, large color touch screen interface. The PID control system has frost protection, and loads of other features.
It also works with other controls to become part of a multiple sequencing control, and works well with building automation systems.
• Large, easy to navigate color touch screen
• Easy to use menus for login, quick start, advanced setup, tests and diagnostics
• Integrated PID temperature and ignition control
• Accepts 4-10mA or 0-10VDC input for modulation
• Lead Lag with up to 8 other NeoTherm boilers
• Quick start feature for easy one boiler setups
• Outdoor reset with customizable reset curves, DHW override and warm weather shutdown
• Complete diagnostics for analog and digital inputs
• Test feature allows for forced min and max firing
• Display holds, alerts and errors in clear text form
• Password protected parameters for installer use