Mighty Therm Hydronic Boiler
The Mighty Therm series boilers and water heaters are Category I (non-positive vent pressure, non-condensing) natural draft appliances. They are available in a range of gas input rates (from 175 MBH to 5000 MBH) (51.2 kW to 1465 kW) and firing modes (single stage to motorized modulation) to ensure efficient operation with most building or process heat loads. The Mighty Therm series is available for either propane or natural gas fuels.
• 160 PSI working pressure.
• Constructed to Section IV, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
• Factory mounted pump (sizes 175-1825, Model PH).
• Design certified and tested by I.A.S. (A.G.A. & C.G.A.)
• Meets requirements of ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
• Electronic flame supervision.
• Natural or propane gas.
• Electronic ignition.
• On/off switch with indicator light.
• Fused control circuit.
• Non-combustible base – standard on all sizes 175-400 and outdoor sizes 500-1825